By using the “SEL Resource Finder” website, you accept the following terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- All information and materials available on this website are the property of UBC or third parties and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Pages from this website may be viewed, printed or downloaded, provided that you do not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, or otherwise exploit our website or the material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- This website provides links or references to other websites. “SEL Resource Finder” has no responsibility for the content of such other websites or any damages arising from your use of such other websites. Use of these other websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use and privacy policies of these websites.
- The contents of the mental health section of this website, as well as the contents in the provided links, are for informational purposes only and should NOT be used for the purpose of making a diagnosis or determining a course of treatment, nor should the information provided be considered a substitute professional mental health advice.
- While “SEL Resource Finder” strives to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available, or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. The “SEL Resource Finder” is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of our website and its content, your inability to access our website, or your reliance on any information provided on our website.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.